This full-time, 1st shift, permanent position encompasses all aspects of equipment and facility maintenance and janitorial duties.
- Preventive Maintenance (scheduled inspection & lubrication of process equipment),
- Corrective Maintenance (unscheduled repair to production, facility equipment & systems),
- Building & Grounds Maintenance (repairs, cleaning, painting, snow removal)
- Areas of Exposure: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, mechanics, machining, fabrication, basic computer
A high school diploma and/or trade school certification is required. Prior experience in a related environment is preferred.
Pay TBD based on knowledge and prior experience.
We offer a generous benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401k retirement plan with company matching funds, and paid time off. Apply Now
Immediate need for a production painter.
- Fill, sand and prepare parts to be coated
- Apply paint mask or fine line tape as needed
- Spray various water-based paints and coatings
- Communicate with production and engineering departments to meet project deadlines.
- Adhere to established quality standards
Prior related experience is required.
Bo-Mer Plastics provides compensation and benefits designed to attract and retain employees. Benefits include 401(K) with match, medical, dental, life ins., and a generous vacation policy.
Submit an application online or mail to:
13 Pulaski Street
Auburn, NY 13021 Apply Now